This is a free Professional Customer Service Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Professional Customer Service Job.
Professional Customer Service Job Description
- Relieve management of administrative detail, all projects
- Coordinate work flow
- Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- Take initiative in manager’s absence
- Keep projects on schedule
- Maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
- Compose correspondence/reports for own or manager’s signature
- Arrange essential mail in priority action order for boss
- Check deadlines on incoming requests and put preliminary work in play
- Process replies on own initiative or from bosses’ dictation or notes
- Research, draft or abstract reports
- Handle all inquiries within my capacity
- Arrange “callbacks” to protect boss’s time
- Provide back-up materials for callbacks
- Route calls elsewhere as needed
- Do phone surveys/inquiries as needed
- Maintain calendar; ascertain which events require boss’s presence
- Fix commitments to maximize boss’s time efficiency; Allow decision/desk time
Sample Professional Customer Service Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Management Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Insurance Customer Service Resume
A challenging position with career-growth potential, where I can fully utilize and expand solid experience and abilities while contributing to organizational excellence and company goals.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Professional Customer Service can add his/her career achievements like,
- Customer Care Supervisor for a major insurance company with over 5,000 clients.
- Collaborate with management team to create strategic plans to accomplish organizational goals while enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Consistently worked through difficult issues with client and insurance agency resolving billing complaints.
- Received numerous letters of recommendation, and appreciation from customers, and management.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Professional Customer Service applying for a job would look like,
Professional Customer Care Supervisor
Insurance & Collections, Gurgaon, 2004 to Present
- A team player promoted to supervisor of the call center managing 10 employees in support of internal and external customers.
- Work closely with employees by identifying training needs and providing assistance in opening new accounts and upgrading existing services.
- Initiated a sales performance program working with an International trainer emphasizing cold-calling techniques and connecting with the customers resulting in a 9% increase in new sales over a 10-month period.
- Developed product awareness program increasing employee knowledge equipping them to better serve client base.
- 360 performance evaluations included positive comments from employees, peers, and senior management.
Customer Service Account Representative
Farida Consultancy, Gurgaon, 2002 – 2004
- Recruited to provide professional personalized service to a block of 300
- People’s Insurance accounts.
- Processed claims, answered questions, responded to concerns, and effectively resolved customer complaints.
- Assisted human resources in updating training materials for sales division.
- Selected to assist a 15-person sales team in the upgrading of existing services along with opening new accounts.
- Maintained daily, weekly, and monthly sales and service statistics receiving an excellence in data management during a quarterly audit.
Bhatt Collections – Seaside, Jaipur, 2001 to 2002
- Served as a Collections Specialist for a private collection agency responsible for medical billing collections with 5 clinics.
- Interfaced with customers and insurance representatives to identify billing needs, field questions, and facilitate payment of outstanding balances.
- Prepared written responses to inquiries from major insurance agencies.
- Dramatically enhanced customer-satisfaction ratings by expediting all claims and ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Professional Customer Service who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
Maharani College, Jaipur, 2000
- Diploma in Public Relation
Maharani College, Jaipur, 2001
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Professional Customer Service could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Professional Customer Service would look like,
- Received Customer Service award for excellence in resolving over 20 customer complaints in a 6-week period.
- Awarded The Customer Care Representative of the year award by Insurance & Collections, 2005.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors’ details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Professional Customer Service could also look like,
Insurance & Collections
Salary Range of a Professional Customer Service
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 15000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 2 Lakhs to 2.25 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $5500 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Professional Customer Service Interview Question
- Why should we hire you?
- If you could start again, what would you do differently?
- What position do you expect to have in two years?
- Give an example of your creativity.
- In your present position, what problems have you identified that had previously been overlooked?
- How do you handle rejection?
- Did you ever fire anyone? If so, what were the reasons and how did you handle it?
- What has your experience been in supervising people?
- Are you a good supervisor?
- How have you helped your company?
- What is the most money you ever accounted for? Largest budget responsibility?