It can be difficult to locate high-quality customer service courses because nobody seems to offer a list of such providers. Most universities it should be noted don’t offer customer classes.
- Al la carte Training – An Australian based training program that concentrates on management and customer service training for the restaurant industry. Includes a customer service training program. Also, provides customer service training for the catering business. All training available in E-book form. www.alacartetraining.com/
- Impact Factory – A UK based training program that offers customer service and communication training. Concentrates on office training and service businesses. Specialties include conflict management.
- Captivated Customers – A US company that specializes in helping companies develop better relationships with established customers. Concentrates on corporate customers and offers seminars.
- Business Performance – Helps train employees in key areas needed for customer service including workplace communication. Does offer customer service information and tips.
- Evan Carmichael – An online school and entrepreneur community with a lot of good and very realistic advice. An excellent resource for startups, online marketers, and others.
The site contains advice and articles from top business writers and authors.
- Helium – a site that contains a lot of really good customer service information and articles. Also some links to training and other resources. Many useful and helpful articles. Advanced articles for business professionals.
- Customer Service Manager – Contains a wide variety of resources for customer service managers including customer service training. An e-zine with quite a few informative articles.
- The Customer Focus Customized – training service that helps companies create an environment of customer service. A program designed to create customer loyalty.
- Astute Solutions – Offers a free customer experience boot camp and many other training resources for corporations and other organizations. Also has books, webinars and other training tools available. Experts in customer experience strategy.
- Service Plus – Offers an online course for phone workers and other customer service professionals. Part of the offer is a free fifteen-day online course. Combines self-study and coaching. This would be an excellent solution for organizations that need to conduct a customer service school for a large organization that needs train large numbers of people in customer service.
- There are quite a few other customer service solutions and schools available. An excellent strategy would be to take a wide variety of customer service courses and attend a good business school. Learning the basics of business administration and your company’s area of expertise is the foundation of customer service.